Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Current Events




It's been a busy ass week.



Tons of shitty shit piling up. I had a flash presentation I had to put together for Harbortouch's trade show later on this month. Plus I'm completely re-designing they're new POS software and making an ISO site for them. Also, I recently got some freelance work to make a photography portfolio site. But, she wants the ability to add pictures to her own site and also to be able to let people order their prints off her site. So, I need to learn a little thing called a "content management system." From what I've looked into so far, it looks like Joomla is the way I'm going to go. Well, keep an eye out because once I learn Joomla and whatever else I need to learn, I'll post a tutorial up on here. Or at least the best explanation my tiny brain can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment