Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekly Art - Michael Memorial Piece




Here's my weekly art. A commemoration to the late Michael Jackson.


If you haven't heard the news, singer/legend/slightly eccentric Michael Jackson passed away yesterday. Also if you haven't heard the news yet, you're probably in a coma, or on a space station, or quite possibly dead...yea, probably dead. Struggling for inspiration this week, it came to me by way of death. Every where I go on the internet or any channel I have the television machine box on, this story is playing. I've always been a fan of his music, not necessarily his exploits, but I do like his music. There's no denying he was a musical genius and is pretty much a legend now, despite the way he was viewed by the public in the last few years. So, this week I decided to do a piece to commemorate him. Take it or leave it. On second thought, take it, you know you want to, just for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment