Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Coming, and I Love it When it Comes




Yes, and it's glorious.


Alright, I'll give the double entendres a rest for a minute. So, I'm finally going to take the leap. I've been messing around a lot with a little something called WordPress. I've really been interested in learning a CMS and converting my site to one such system. WordPress seems to be the way to go. I was looking into Joomla! before, but it turns out that wasn't the one for me. But, I'm in the process of learning WordPress now and converting my site, and thanks to the help of Web Designer Wall's Wordpress Theme Guide, things are going rather smoothly. Which means this blog, and my portfolio site, will soon be living under one roof. Living under one roof and giving crack to all the neighborhood kids. Just a little though, until they're hooked, then it's $500 a pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment