Thursday, January 29, 2009

fin-ish [verb]
1. bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete



So I just got finished redoing my girlfriend Tricia's photography site, with exception of whatever changes she wants, but it's at least functional. I learned quite a bit making this ish and also probably need glasses now from staring at my screen for 6 hours straight (my eyes are bleeding). I learned how to make a fisheye menu, a horizontal scrolling div (even though this one cost money which is some bull), an image switcher, and finally how to preload images using just css, which is the tits (pronounced "teets" like on a cow). You just call the image at the bottom of the code and make a class that has visibility:hidden. It will cache the image on the visitors computer for whenever it's needed later. All in all the whole thing was a bowl of seduction. Go check it out, let your eyes slowly roll over it like a supple woman wrapped in a bearskin rug waiting for you to get home from a long hard days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment