Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Step One - Admitting you have a problem.



So, I'm going to try my hand at this whole blog thing. Partly because I'm trying to figure it out so I can help my brother make one who is a far superior writer and would make way better use of this, and also partly because I'm interested. But it all boils down to if you are reading this then you're even more bored than I am. You'd probably get just as much entertainment with a one eyed sock puppet on your Dukes of Hazard. Anyways, I've been a web designer all of about 8 months now. United Bank Card took a chance and hired me right after I got out of school and I've been spewing XHTML out the whazoo ever since. So, hopefully I can figure this blog thing out and hook my brother up. Good luck....self.

No comments:

Post a Comment