Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm peeing blood..

Alright well, this has nothing to do really with design, but I'm a long time fan of Dragonball and well, from the very first episode I watched I've had hopes of a live action movie coming out. Especially after the last Matrix movie came out, I saw that the special effects were there. Well, the day has finally come. April 8th. I might have to get liquored up just to keep from passing out with excitement. I've been following it since they started writing the script and now the release is so close I can feel it, with both hands. So with all that I say, go see it when it opens so it makes a butt load of money and they make a Dragonball Z sequel. If not I might find that tree that's close enough to your house that when I ram my car into it, it will fall into your living room(dramatization).

No comments:

Post a Comment