Thursday, February 26, 2009

Current Events



So I've been working my a-snake off lately. I finished a website for work and a friends' portfolio site in the last week. Also with my new found love of logos, I've been working on getting my girlfriend set up with a good logo and I started redesigning her site already...again. "Fickle" you say? No, I just have ADD (not to be confused with d&d...mmm, dragons). That last design was just something I had done up for someone else, and she liked it so I put it together for her. But I'm just not satisfied, so now I'm getting her more involved and really trying to have her input right from the squirrelly bird. So anyways, I have a few of her logo designs for your viewing pleasure (keep your pants on).



*Just to note, I had some designs early off that were more elaborate but she wanted it to be simple, so this is what I came up with. These are the top ones thus far. All of them are inspired by her initials, TH. Or occasionally THP (Tricia Harrison Photography).


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

So now that you see them, let me know what you think. Opinions, suggestions, it's all welcome. I'm here to learn. Anyways, these are the logos best liked so far (some by me, she hasn't actually made a decision yet so there's always time to sneak those few in). I'll have her site templates up for deliberation soon as well. I also have another project in the works (there will be more to come with that when I really get into it). It'll be a pants-less party. Well, let me have it, I like to bathe in criticism...and Irish Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment