Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Antonelli Institute




So I mentioned in a previous post that I sort of had something in the works. Allow me to elaborate.


One of my professors from college, Ed Zawora, emailed me a few months ago about forming a sort of group for all the Antonelli graduates who have won best portfolio. Since then I've gotten very involved in web design. I proposed an idea to him a few weeks ago that we should build a website that showcases selected works from the most recent winner and all past winners. He thought it was a great idea, so I got to designin' that ish. Well, now I'm finished with it. I have it up on my site for Ed to review and give me whatever changes he feels is necessary, and it's pretty much up to him to get together all the previous years works so I can just plug all that into the site. Anyway, keeping with the idea that two heads are better than one, I'd like you to go check out my mock up. Let me know what you think, likes or dislikes. So far I'm really the only one who's seen it so there's possibly a lot of things I might have looked over, and a fresh set of eyes would be nice. So, go ahead and give me some damn feedback.


Antonelli Institute Best Portfolio Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment