Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Calendar Wallpaper - May 2009




Here's a free wallpaper for the month of May, 2009. Look cool, impress your friends, tell that girl you have a crush on in the cubicle next to you what day it is. Go on, go for it.


So, here is the start of a beautiful journey. I'm a huge fan of Franz Jeitz of fudgegraphics. Every month he features a new wallpaper with a calendar on it. So, it's an awesome piece of art, and it has practical use. I asked him about it and told him this was something that I would like to start doing. It's a great way to be motivated to create fresh new work for me, and it's something free for you. He said by all means, go ahead. That he agrees it's a good way to keep the creative juices flowing and that's why he started doing them. Here is the wallpaper he has up for this month, go check it out.



So, this is my first, and it definitely won't be my last. I hope you like it.
__________________________________________________________________

The zip file includes(size=4.8MB):

1920×1200 - can also use for 1280x800
1600×1200
1280×1024
320×479 - iphone

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment